Flavor Wave Oven® Turbo
New Generation in Cooking™
Flavorwave Oven® Turbo uses Halogen Heat, Infrared Waves, and Convection Cooking
Converts electrical energy into intense heat
Seals juices and enhances natural flavor. Twice the flavor in half the time
Moves air around speeding up cooking time and cooks food evenly from all sides.
Mr T Flavorwave Oven® is a miracle breakthrough that turbo cooks all your favourite foods up to three times faster, with no added fat or your money back.
You can even cook frozen solid foods right out of the freezer! Cook mouth watering turkey in 20 minutes rather than 90 minutes. Lasagne in 15 minutes instead of an hour. Even bake delicious cinnamon buns in just minutes. Whether your food is fresh or frozen, you can bake, broil, roast, toast, sear, brown, barbecue, steam, reheat, and more, faster than ever before.
The secret is that the Mr T Flavorwave Oven® uses halogen heat, infrared waves, and convection cooking, so food is cooked faster and juicier. Fats and oils are removed and food is always cooked to perfection. With the Mr T Flavorwave Oven®, you could lose weight while enjoying all your favourite foods.
Best of all, the Mr T Flavorwave Oven® oven actually cleans up after itself, Set it to self-clean or simply place in the dish washer, and your job is done.
Set it to cook and your off the hook. Juicy vegetables, mouth-watering steaks, savoury chicken and grilled seafood have never been easier and tastier. Plus it’s perfect for Christmas time when you need the extra oven space just take it your friends or relatives!
asdf asdf asfd
Flavor Wave Oven® Turbo - The Science
Flavor Wave Oven® Turbo - FAQ
Q): How easy is it to CLEAN the Flavorwave Oven Turbo?
- Unplug unit and let cool.
- Use a sponge or dishcloth with a mild dish washing detergent and warm water to wipe glass bowl clean.
- Rinse well to remove all detergent.
- Note: Never immerse the lid in any liquid.
SELF CLEANING OF GLASS BOWL
- Unplug oven and let cool.
- Wipe lid and fan housing using a dishcloth or damp sponge with a mild dish washing detergent.
- Do not clean with steel wool pads or abrasive materials.
- Wash wire racks in mild dish washing detergent and water.
- Clean metal parts using a sponge or dishcloth with a mild dish washing detergent, then wipe clean. If scrubbing is necessary, use a nylon or polyester mesh pad.
DISHWASHER SAFE GLASS BOWL
- Add tap water until the water reaches the mark level on the bowl holder.
- Add one squeeze of mild dish washing detergent.
- Replace lid and plug in.
- Set heat control to “wash” and set timer for 10 minutes. (The hot air circulation creates the turbo action that helps release stubborn residue from bowl.)
- After cleaning rinse in warm water to remove all soap residue.
Q): Is the Flavorwave Oven Turbo big enough to cook multiple foods at the same time?
- The glass bowl and wire racks may also be washed in the dishwasher. However, never wash the lid in a dishwasher or immerse it in liquid. Remove the glass bowl from its stand before dish washing.
A): The Flavorwave Turbo uses racks that allow you to cook two levels of food at once. (see accessories)
Q): How does the Flavorwave cook your food so quick?
A): It combines a circular bowl with a fan mounted in the lid so that hot air currents move down over the food, around the bowl's sides, and then back up to the fan. This creates a tornado-like flow of constantly moving, super-heated air that cooks and browns food quickly and thoroughly.
Q): Can you cook foods that come straight from the freezer?
A): Defrosting food takes forever; But the Flavorwave Oven® Turbo will take hard food right from the freezer, and have it fully cooked for you three times faster than an ordinary oven.
Q): Can I put the Flavorwave Turbo in the dishwasher?
A): The glass bowl and racks are dishwasher safe, however the unit itself can not be placed in the dishwasher.
Q): My unit will not turn on.
A): The handle must be pushed down completely in order for the unit to turn on. You will also need to set the thermostat (by turning the knob clockwise) and turn the timer knob clockwise to 60 min and then turn back to the desired time.
Q): Why won’t my oven heat up?
- Check to see that the power cord is plugged into AC outlet.
- Check to see that the AC outlet is operational.
- Turn the timer knob clockwise to 60 min and then turn back to the desired time.
- Check that the thermostat is set to desired temperature.
- Push the carry handle all the way down. (Note: This handle acts as a safety switch and will not allow the oven to work when in the up-right position.)
A):Check the thermostat to see that it is set for a high enough temperature.
Q): How much does the Flavorwave Oven Turbo weigh?
A): 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
Q): What is the capacity of the Flavorwave Oven Turbo?
A): 12 quarts (11.0 liters)
Q): What is the size of the bowl that comes with the Flavorwave Oven Turbo?
A): Diameter: 12 in. (305 mm), Depth: 6.6 in (167 mm)
Q): What is the wattage?
Q): How do I use my Flavorwave Turbo for the first time?
A): The Flavorwave Oven Turbo should be heated once before cooking with it. While preparing the oven according to the following instructions, the oven will give off a slight burning odor. The oven is actually burning off excess lubricants found in the oven’s heating elements and will not harm you or the oven.
Simply follow these easy steps:
Q): Do I need an extender ring to cook a turkey?
- Wipe the inside of the glass bowl with a damp sponge
- Secure lid on oven
- Set timer for 5 minutes
- Set thermostat to 250 degrees/482 degrees F and turn oven on
- After timer has shut oven off, allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Wipe inside of the glass bowl with a damp sponge a second time
A): Without the extender ring you can cook a small turkey, however with the extender ring you can increase the capacity of the oven and cook a full size turkey.
Q): Will the Flavorwave Turbo heat up my kitchen?
Q): Does the Flavorwave Turbo create smoke?
- Because the Flavorwave Turbo uses halogen heat, infrared waves, and convection cooking, so food is cooked faster and juicier, you never have to preheat or defrost again.
- The Flavorwave Turbo does not heat up your kitchen, which makes it perfect in hot weather, during the summer months and is perfect for confined areas.
A): The Flavorwave Turbo cooks foods quickly using less heat and produces little to no smoke. Whatever smoke that does get generated is confined in the Flavorwave Turbo unit.
Q): What is the temperature range for the Flavorwave Oven Turbo?
A): The Flavorwave Turbo cooking temperature range is 150-500 degrees (F) and can be set in 60 minute intervals.
Q): How is the Flavorwave oven better than using a convection oven?
A): With the Flavorwave Oven Turbo you can prepare delicious, healthful meals in less than half the time of traditional methods. What makes these superior results possible is our revolutionary approach to certain time-honored cooking methods. The Flavorwave Oven Turbo improves upon traditional convection ovens in the following ways:
Q): How do I use the ROAST RACK?
- The Flavorwave Oven Turbo bowl is made of glass, not metal, so that you can clearly see what you are cooking from all sides.
- The Flavorwave Oven Turbo combines a circular bowl with a fan mounted on the lid so that hot air currents move down over the food, around the bowl’s sides, and then back up to the fan. This creates a tornado like flow of constantly moving, upper-heated air that cooks and browns food quickly and thoroughly.
- The Flavorwave Oven Turbo uses cooking racks that allow you to cook two levels of food at once. In addition, when meat, poultry, or fish is cooked on the lower rack, fats and oils are blown away through the grating. You will cook lighter, more nutritious meals.
- The Roasting Rack is two separate pieces of metal.
- At top, metal piece has a hole.
- At top, piece curves up.
- Take the right piece and thread an end through hole of left piece. The curved top section should be stationed in hole of left piece.
- To position the Roasting Rack onto the High Rack, attach the ends of the curves on the High Rack. Chicken, roasting hens, etc… are placed over joined metal pieces (Roasting Rack).
Q): How do I use the GRILLING PLATE?
A): The Grilling Plate is coated with non-stick material and is designed for grilling. Position the grilling plate on the high rack and heat at max temperature for about 5 minutes then put pieces of cooked meat on it and you will sear the lines just like on your outdoor BBQ.
What is the BROWNING TRAY and how do I use it?
A): The browning tray is a special accessory for your Flavorwave Oven® Turbo. It serves the purpose of browning, or making food crisp by oxidizing. Place the browning tray on the High or Low rack as suggested by the recipes in the cookbook and the Quick Reference Guide of the User's Guide provided with the Flavorwave Oven® Turbo. Do not put directly on the bottom of the Flavorwave Oven® Turbo.
Q): What is the EXTENDER RING and how do I use it?
A): The Flavorwave Oven Turbo Extender Ring makes it possible to cook larger turkeys, chickens, hams etc. Simply insert the Extender Ring between the glass bowl and the lid and increase the height of the Flavorwave Turbo bowl by an additional 3” (9cm).
Q): How do I use the STEAM BASKET and what can I cook with it?
A): The Steam Basket can be used for steaming vegetables, for baking French fries without grease, and for steaming fish wrapped with aluminum foil. Place the steam basket on the high rack. See the cookbook and the Quick Reference Guide of the User's Guide included with the Flavorwave Oven® Turbo for suggested cooking times and other rack positions. Do not put directly on the bottom of the Flavorwave Oven® Turbo.
Q): What is the BREAKFAST RACK?
A): The Breakfast Rack is ideal for preparing your favorite breakfast. Simply place your bread, bacon and eggs on the rack and cook at the same time.
Q): How do I use the QUICK SKILLET?
A): Place the Quick Skillet onto the metal skillet holder, put the Flavorwave Oven Turbo Lid with halogen heater on top and you are ready to prepare your quick skillet dishes. Please refer to the “How to operate the FlavorWave Oven Turbo Instructoins” to set temperature and time.
Q): Why does the light turn off and on?
A): It is normal for the interior heater light to turn off and on in cycles, this is part of normal operation in order to cook faster than conventional ovens and will cook foods more evenly than a microwave oven.
Q): How is the Flavorwave Oven Turbo different from a microwave oven?
A): The Flavorwave Oven Turbo uses Halogen Heat, Infrared Waves, and Convection Cooking instead of microwave radiation.
Flavor Wave Oven® Turbo - Web Reviews
||POST YOUR REVIEW:
Flavor Wave Oven® Turbo - Testimonials
Hear What the Top Chef's Are Saying
Hear What Real Customers Are Saying
Flavor Wave Oven® Turbo - FAQ
asdf asdf asdf as df
Flavor Wave Oven® Turbo - Accessories
Upgrade to the NEW
Flavorwave Oven® Platinum
NOTE:Order your Flavorwave Oven® Turbo, then choose to upgrade during the check out process.
The most advanced Flavorwave Oven® Turbo on the market. It performs with the same exceptional qualities of the Flavorwave Oven® Turbo but comes with:
* Digital Control panel
* Fan speed control button (Low Med High)
* Integrated oven top with arm extension device
* Detachable power cord
* Sleek design